Order The Virgin Diabetic 2nd Edition, Receive a Free 30-minute diabetes reversal consultation ($100 value). Click on the book cover to order, then book your free consultation. BOOK TODAY
Order discounted diabetic supplies. For most of the products at ADW Diabetes® such as glucose meters, diabetic test strips, lancets and other OTC items you will not need a physician's order. Use discount code Denise10 for an additional 10% off of your entire order.
Phone: (877) 241-9002
Life Strength Health Center
Cade Copeland, DC | 4280 Tamiami Trl E, Ste 102, Naples, FL 34112
Optimal well-being not by fighting disease, but building health through education and lifestyle medicine. We use tools to optimize nutrition and exercise habits, cleanse the system with detoxification, bring harmony to the hormonal systems, correct postural and neurological imbalances and act as patient advocates in navigating the modern healthcare puzzle.
- Functional Medicine
- Diagnostics and Testing
Phone: Dr. Cade at (239) 774-5433
Glucose attaches itself to proteins and changes the way proteins work; creating what’s know as glycated proteins. These glycated proteins can lead to disease complications such as nerve damage, kidney disease, and damage to the retina of your eyes to name a few.*
What does this mean for you? Improving insulin resistance and beta cell function (your pancreas) without drugs and the potential side effect of drugs.
Lysulin® contains three essential nutrients: Lysine, Vitamin C and Zinc. In over 20 years of scientific and clinical research each of these essential nutrients has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels and glycated proteins.*
Use discount code: a1coffer2 when you order the 180 count of Lysulin and A1c kit to receive your A1c kit at half price.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Patient Best® ADVOCATES
Patient Best®, LLC is a nationally recognized Patient Advocate Service for those who are confused and frustrated by our Healthcare system. Patient Best® Advocates know the secrets, surprises, and side effects of complicated healthcare systems, insurance denials, wrong diagnosis, billing mistakes, hospital infections, unavailable doctors, and much more.
- Call for your free 30-minute consultation
- Hire a Patient Best® Advocate to guide you and your family with answers and clarity
- Or, Become a Patient Best® Advocate. Join the ranks of the most successful and fastest growing profession in 2018!
Phone: Suzanne at (800) 914-1625
Kelly Simms, ND
Kelly Simms, ND | 2559 N. Southport Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
It's time to believe in your body and find answers to your health concerns. Because remarkable health doesn’t have to be complicated. Dr. Simms’ practice is focused on total wellness. Symptoms of disease are the body’s way of alerting you that something is wrong, and asking why is the body creating symptoms and determining the root cause of disease is the aim of naturopathic medicine.
- Wellness + Naturopathic Medicine
- Digestive Health
- Optimal Hormonal Balance
- Food Sensitivity
Phone: (773) 492-8010
Van Wagner Chiropractic
Jared Van Wagner, DC | 7550 Mission Hills Drive, Suite 316, Naples, FL 34119
While most patients find us because they are in pain, chiropractic is a lifestyle as well. We hope you realize the numerous benefits of chiropractic and make it part of your wellness regimen. Just like exercising and eating well, you have to make it part of your regular life to get the most out of it.
Phone: (239) 775-6416
- Blue Zones Project® – a community well-being initiative designed to make healthy choices easier through permanent changes in environment, policy, and social networks. By helping people live longer, better through behavior change, communities can lower healthcare costs, improve productivity, and boost national recognition as a great place to live, work, and play. Blue Zones Approved Restaurants in SWFL
- Environmental Working Group "EWG.org" - non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment. Read about the Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen to improve your knowledge on safe grocery shopping.
- Alliance for Natural Health USA ANH-USA is part of an international organization dedicated to promoting natural and sustainable health—and, in particular, consumer freedom of choice in healthcare—through good science and good law.
- National Institutes of Health, Diabetes Information NIH is made up of 27 Institutes and Centers, each with a specific research agenda, often focusing on particular diseases or body systems.
- Seeds of Deception - educational materials on Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Sustainable Pulse - learn about sustainable food, agriculture and GMO
- Organic.org - behind the scenes on organics
- Consumer Affairs Diabetic Supply Reviews - gain information on diabetic supply online companies
Information on this website or links to other sites are provided for educational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind.