National Diabetes Coach ◦ Speaker ◦ Author
I was a diabetic who was angered being burdened with diabetes. I was tired of taking medications and four insulin shots per day that did NOT make me feel better. The food I was taught to eat as a diabetic was not bringing me to a state of optimal health. It was keeping me medicated and constantly visiting Walgreen's, Diabetes Educators and the doctors.
I wanted my life to be different and the medical community told me it was highly unlikely. In fact, I was told the amount of medication and insulin would increase as I age. However, I learned that you can improve or eliminate disease with proper nutrition; not with unnecessary medication.
I feel better and stronger in my 50s, than I did in my 40s. I have more energy, reversed diabetes, eliminated inflammation that was leading me to heart disease, eliminated IBS and intestinal issues ~ no more stomach aches after meals, my seasonal allergies are gone and a slight skin issue on my elbow healed. I almost forgot, I lost weight in the process.
I know it sounds too good to be true that proper nutrition was able to heal me ~ I'm living proof. As a national coach, speaker and author, my mission is to help others to achieve optimal health through holistic lifestyle changes. Certified in holistic nutrition and homeopathy, I can bring awareness to diabetics to make lifestyle changes for a lifetime and reverse the effects of diabetes.
What do you have to lose? I lost diabetes!
Organizations I participate with to help improve lives~
- Reverse My Diabetes is a participating organization with the Blue Zones Project®, a vital part of Southwest Florida's well-being improvement initiative.
- Co-chair for Blue Zones Project® Southwest Florida Retail Food Committee Member
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals
- American Nutrition Association Member
- Marco Island Chamber of Commerce Member
- Sunrise Rotary Club of Marco Island
- Co-founder and Chair of The Patient Education Movement a nonprofit providing free health panels to your community